What to Expect
What to EXPECT FROM MY HEALING CHOICE FOR MEN!
Discover the deep healing available!
Remember Sir, no matter who you are, what you have done, or what’s been done to you, God’s love is still greater!
This is a promise that you cannot change. Even if you don’t like it, it’s real and its is a promise made from heaven.
1. You can expect a complete and deep self-examination of your painful life experiences, feelings, beliefs, choices, and ideas.
As you begin this personal inventory, it is not intended for you to just dwell on your past. This is not designed to bring up the past so that you can wallow in the mire of your painfulness. Instead, it is designed to validate the reality of your experiences in order to say good-bye to your past.
A principle to remember: You cannot say goodbye to something you are too ashamed to say hello to. There may be things too painful to even admit that they are in your life. That is understood. However, if things in your life are still painful, they must be addressed. A second principle to remember: anything hidden has the power to control you. Anything hidden in darkness will dissipate and be revealed when exposed to the light. In the Light of Jesus Christ, all darkness loses its power and grip on your life.
2. You can expect significant personal support and encouragement. In small group settings, your leadership C.A.R.E. Team will be compassionate, caring, understanding, and non-judgmental. Privately, telephone or online support will respect your privacy and provide you with enriching, compassionate, caring help, too. The bottom line is this: You are not alone: Someone cares for you!
3. You can expect this course to lead you through practical steps to personal growth and development. It is a resource tool to help you grow emotionally and spiritually better. It is written to help you establish new behavior in place of old habits. It will help you establish safe boundaries in relationships and to learn how to love and be loved unconditionally.
4. You can expect to be heard. Every hurting heart cries for help. It is important that you are heard. Be assured God hears your cries. He knows every tear you have ever sown. He cares! It is very important that you feel cared for and validated. It is important you feel heard. Remember this, there is nothing you can say that will shock us. You have nothing to be afraid of in sharing your story with us either via telephone or email. Your story is safe with us. Your story is important for you to share. You need to know someone is willing to validate your feelings, fear, and pain. It is critical you know that someone really cares.
5. You can expect to learn about God’s loving nature You will discover how this unconditional love is available to you in your immediate situation.
NEXT: Three Keys to Successful Recovery!