Elements of Successful Recovery
THREE LEVELS OF COMITTMENT NEEDED!
To successfully overcome your past hurts!
1. A personal, genuine desire to change your own self. Are you ready to seriously change your life. Have you tried other forms of help only to see your pain remain? You must want to change more than you want to stay the same!
2. A personal, genuine willingness to examine the principles and precepts of the Bible Are you ready to discover the very passages that will bring healing to your life (even if you can’t accept, understand, or believe the verses right now as being for you.)
3. A genuine personal choice to finish the journey by actually reading, completing and doing the lessons, personal Bible study, open discussions, and to honestly face yourself as you are confronted with God’s perfect WORD.
Are you ready to go through this process of overcoming your past?
Do you understand the goals of this course?
Do you understand the purposes of this course?
Do you understand the keys to successful recovery?
Use a piece of paper and record your own list in answer to these four questions. You will be referring back to them during the course.
1. What do you fear about taking this course on-demand and on-line?
2. Are you willing to commit to complete this course?
3. Do you feel that you will be unable to complete this course?
4. Do you want to learn what the Bible has to say about hope?
Have a Question?
CAN YOU MAKE THE FOLLOWING PLEDGE WITH YOURSELF?
I, do hereby promise and solemnly pledge to myself, and before God Almighty, that I will complete this course no matter how I feel! If you can, EMAIL US so we can rejoice with the angels in heaven with you.
NEXT: Move to Chapter 2:IMPACT OF YOUR PAST